Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Training Centre accreditation?
- Why Training Centres opt for accreditation?
- To receive quality recognition;
- To add a value to the program and operation;
- To become more attractive for future trainees and scientists;
- To evaluate the appropriateness of the training program within the scope of the European standards;
- To exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Is there any pre-requisite to apply?
Yes, the Training Centre applying must be accredited from their local or national accrediting body.
- How do I apply?
Download the Statement of Interest form here.
- How long it takes to obtain the accreditation?
It all depends from the pace training centre decides to take. EBAP office staff is available to support the process.
- How much does it cost to have the centre accredited?
The overall fee of the full accreditation process is €4000 + travel costs related to the site visit (to cover travel costs for the review team).
- How long the accreditation is valid?
The accreditation is valid for 5 years, and can be renewed.